When you have a toothache, nothing else matters. The pain of a toothache, especially an abscess tooth, can be excruciating. With an abscess, your pain may radiate into your ear, jaw and give you a headache. Upon noticing symptoms, you should make an appointment as quickly as possible. Things to look out for are:
- Swelling Around your Teeth and Gums
- Extreme Sensitivity to Hot and Cold Temperatures
- Sensitivity when Eating Sweets
- Consistent Throbbing Pain
- Flashes of Pain without Warning
We try our hardest to see emergencies the same day. If time is limited, we may prescribe an antibiotic and have you come back when we can complete the necessary treatment. Antibiotics will bring the bacteria load down far enough to give you pain relief for a short time.
Call Elma Family Dental to schedule your appointment today 360-861-8318